Product of The Week

        Rose Water Facial Mist



Grace and Stella rose water facial mist. Birchbox was giving this in the box last year and it is definitely my product of the week. I love how it smells when it touches my skin. If you never heard of Rose Spray you are probably wondering what it is and what is it used for. Well, it has anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce redness, hydrate skin, maintain the skin's pH balance, and help with acne, dermatitis, eczema, and healing scar tissue. Also controls excess oil, so you're glowing, never shiny. 

    My honest opinion of this product is it smells amazing and it's a great product I have sensitive skin so being able to use this spray is phenomenal. One thing I like about this product is it's for all skin types. One thing I dislike about this product is some days it gets my skin oily. But all in all this is a wonderful face spray. 

Popular Posts

Migraine Awareness Week

5 Facts About Me